Running and Triathlon Coaching
Need a Running or Triathlon Training Plan?
I am an ITCA certified triathlon coach and running coach and love to help people meet their goals. I have a few advanced athletes, but really love coaching new and intermediate athletes. I like helping runners and triathletes push their boundaries and develop a love for the sport It’s why I train and I get a lot of satisfaction from helping people meet their goals.
I sell a number of plans and have monthly coaching packages, depending on need. I take a lot of pride in my plans because… they are custom made for each person. No two training plans are the same because every person is different. I agonize over getting a good schedule together focusing on your goals and fitness level.
There are several plans out there – what makes these different?
- For the same price as a stock plan somewhere, I talk to you and work with you on putting together a training plan custom tailored to YOU and YOUR goals. Common goals are lose weight, improve endurance, get faster, get in better shape, check something off the bucket list
- Training on your schedule
- Plans are based on scientific research on human physiology, bio-mechanics, and lactate threshold. Whether your goal is to complete your first race or set a PR in your 100th, we use science taylored to you to get the most improvement to meet your goal.
- I provide form drills, nutrition, injury prevention, recovery and gear advice if needed to help meet your goals.
- I coach many athletes for running events and triathlons from beginners to elites. Whatever your level, I can help!
- I’m a real person – have a question? ask me!
Some popular running plans:
All plans start with a Skype or phone call and some basic testing workouts to determine lactate threshold (a starting point to get the most out of your training).
- New Runner First 5k (8 to 16 weeks) – from ANY fitness level going from little or no running background to completing your first 5k $79
- First Half Marathon (12 to 20 weeks) transitioning from 5k to longer distances $99
- Half Marathon (12 to 16 weeks) whatever your level, we will build a custom schedule based on lactate threshold to allow the most improvement and minimize injuries $99
- Marathon – (16 to 30 weeks) $99
PS, I had some ask about why the durations or so spread out. Since I customize these to each individual, different fitness levels and different time committments may require more or less training to reach the goal.
Some Popular Triathlon Plans:
It’s no secret that I love triathlons! For me, I started doing triathlons after having to spend time biking and swimming to rehab and injury. Trust me, you don’t need a running injury to make the transition A sprint triathlon is easier to most people than a half marathon. Whether your goal is to get faster or just get across the finish line - I’ll help you get there!
- Couch to Sprint Triathlon – if you’re ready to just tackle the whole thing This is great for people trying to lose weight or are just getting back into the sport. $79
- Runner to Triathlete – making the transition and doing you first triathlon $79
- Sprint Triathlon – $99
- Olympic - $99
- Half-Iron and Iron Distances - $149
Monthly coaching is the whole enchilada. Form analysis for each sport ($127 value), unlimted phone and email contact (value of $60 to $120 a month), Body composition and nutritional review (weekly $49 value), weekly customization of your training schedule based on how you’re feeling, progressing, availabilty (such as travel, etc.), and changes in goals. $100 per month plus $39 set up.
Form Analysis: If you’re dealing with constant injuries or planning to do a longer distance run, a good understanding of your form and how to improve is a huge help. If you’re in the Tucson area, I can do this in person. If you’re remote, simply send me some
- Running – $39
- Biking – $39
- Swimming – $39
One on One coaching/consulting – Let’s talk via skype or on the phone. A 30 minute call with someone who’s been there can be a real help. $30
If you’re interested in any of these plans, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by Facebook Comments