Everybody Loves Jelly Beans: Sports Beans Giveaway Contest!
My old coach had given me several boxes of Jelly Belly Sports Beans that are "best before" March, 2012. I have 2 full boxes of Sports Beans and I need some help eating I’ll use several for training, but would like to give some away to others that are still training this winter and could take advantage of them.
If you haven’t had them before, Jelly Belly makes these incredible tasty jelly beans for sports. I know many of you know that a few carbs can help out on a long run So carbs, electrolytes, and Vitamin B and C make this an AWESOME replacement for a gu/gel pack. Each pack is 100 calories and also contains sodium and potassium.
3 lucky readers will get a padded envelope with 10 packs of Jelly Belly Sports Beans.
How to enter:
- Tweet this post and comment below! 1 entry
- An additional entry for each action of Stumble Upon, Digg, or Google+ for the 2011 Holiday Gift Guide for Runners post.
- An additional 3 entries for adding my blog (www.therunningmike.com) to your blog roll!
- An additional 5 entries if you buy one of my wife’s books She writes romance novels under the name Jenna Petersen (www.jennapetersen.com) and fun zombie books under the name Jesse Petersen (www.jessepetersen.net). Below are some examples of her books, but she has many others that can be bought at Amazon or at your local book store:
The fine print:
- This contest will run for 1 week – and end on midnight, Monday November 28th.
- These packs are marked "best before" March, 2012! Hopefully you’re training for an event or doing some long runs that you may use them over the next 4 months.
- I will pay for shipping to the US, if you’re international, you are still eligible – but I may need some help with shipping costs
- 2011 Holiday Gift Guide for Runners (therunningmike.com)
- I Want Candy! (tennisfixation.wordpress.com)
- www.Sportsbeans.com (sportsbeans.com)
Powered by Facebook Comments